2003-The first two students graduated from the program of WATW
WATW is supported by the generosity of donors, including churches, places of business, and individuals.
Beliefs and Values
Statement of Faith:
WE BELIEVE…The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
WE BELIEVE…There is only One True God–revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
WE BELIEVE…In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son Jesus was both human and divine.
WE BELIEVE…though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
WE BELIEVE…Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God through ‘Salvation’ (trusting Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior).
WE BELIEVE… in Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and Holy Communion as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
WE BELIEVE…that the gifts of the spirit are still in operation today.
WE BELIEVE …Women at the Well, as a para-church organization, is responsible to the great commission to save the lost, make disciples, and send them out.
WE BELIEVE..The Biblical standard for marriage is God’s original design: one man and one woman.
Our Core Values:
1. Integrity – “Living and working with excellence”
2. Compassion – “Embracing hope, love, and reconciliation”
3. Community – “Working together and supporting one another”
4. Vision – “Seeing beyond the present”
5. Stewardship -“Faithfully managing God’s call and resources”
6. Faith – “Believing God for the impossible”
7. Servanthood – “Dedicating ourselves to the success of others”
Our Covenant to Our Students:
1. We PLEDGE to serve every student with Christ-like compassion, respect and guidance.
2. We COMMIT to address the needs of students and to assist them in the development of Godly character.
3. We DEDICATE ourselves to mentor and to nurture meaningful relationships, inspiring hope for the future.