If you are seeking help with any type of life-controlling problem for yourself, a friend, or a family member, you have come to the right place! Women at the Well is a long-term (12-15 month), residential, faith based , discipleship program for women with life-controlling problems ages 18 and older. All of our student and family information can be found by clicking the “Student and Family Page” tab. Please feel free to contact the office with any questions or special concerns. Thank you and may God Bless you on your journey to recovery.
Call 423-745-0010 to discuss the possibility of a residential program for yourself or for someone you know.
Request an application or download one from our website.
Complete and return all application forms with medical test results.
We will contact you, schedule a phone interview and set an intake date.
Upon acceptance, pack your things (using pack-list guidelines) and enter the program of WATW on scheduled intake date.
- Meet Jesus Christ, participate in Bible studies, and begin to cultivate a Christ-like character.
- Continue Christ-centered character development and Christian growth though inner healing and developing positive attitudes such as forgiveness, honesty, obedience, responsibility, and caring for others.
- Share renewal with others through evangelism, witnessing, and serving others, begin life skills development.
- Deepen life skills development and learn life skills for the workplace.
- Earn graduation certificate upon completion of the program.
Internship (possible opportunities after graduation)
- Pursue the opportunity to work as an intern staff assistant and attend college or continue in the Emerging Leaders Program. (Student is responsible for obtaining financial sponsorship.)
Students Have opportunity To Participate In:
Group & Personal Education Studies
- Character Development
- Goal Setting & Time Management
- Financial Planning
- Anger Resolution
Group and Personal Counseling
Student Leadership Program
- Develop Leadership Skills
- Master Supportive Roles
- Learn Conflict Resolution
Job Skills Development
- Automobile Maintenance
- Food Management
- Office Skills
- Cash Register Operation
- Retail Merchandise Distribution and Organization
- Chapel Services
- Mentor Groups
- 6 Months Internships After Graduation
- Community Outreach
- Personal Relations
- Social Skill Development
Student Participation Will Result In:
- Acquisition of Knowledge
- Integrated Changes in Attitude, Perspective, and values
- Behavioral Changes Evidenced By Character Development
- Relationship Reconciliation
- Measurable Academic Growth
- Positive & Productive Work Ethic
$400/Application Admittance Fee
What if my loved one needs help and we don’t have the funds?
- Contact local churches
- Individuals/family members
- Contact the local judicial system
- Access property & assets that are above & beyond your means
- Call to discuss a payment plan